- Learners must be on the school premises and ready to line up by the set times.
Gr. R – 3 by 7:50 am
Gr. 4 – 7 by 7:40 am
- Pupils must be punctual for assembly.
- Neat and correct uniform must be worn to school.
- All clothing must be clearly marked.
- Pupils may not walk with hands in pockets.
- Pupils must be in correct and complete uniform when entering/leaving the school, as well as out in the community.
- Pupils will be polite and show respect to fellow pupils and adults at all times.
- Pupils should walk quietly in single file. Pupils should stand aside for adults.
- No rough games are to be played and no obscene language is to be used at any time.
- A pupil found guilty of damaging school property will pay for the damages and appropriate consequences will follow.
- Bullying is strictly forbidden.
– Pupils may not talk in the passage.
- Pupils are not allowed to play in the classrooms before school, during break or after school without permission.
- Pupils may not wander around the school without purpose.
- Playing in or around the bathrooms is not allowed.
- The school property and that of other people must be respected at all times.
- Pupils may not bring bicycles/ scooters/ skateboards to school during the school term.
- Pupils may not hang on, climb or play on fences, gates or trees.
- The school grounds must be kept clean and tidy.
- The school must be informed if a child will not be attending school, as well as the reason for not attending. A doctor’s certificate is required if a learner is absent for two or more days or is missing an assessment/test/exam.
- A child may not come to school if he/she:
- Is coughing badly/ very ill
- Has vomited in the last 12 hours
- Has had very loose bowel movements in the last 12 hours
- Has a temperature above 37 degrees
- Has any form of rash (unless accompanied by a Doctor’s certificate stating that the rash is not contagious.)
- Has lice
- Pupils may not leave the school grounds during school hours without permission.
- No knives or any item deemed dangerous may be brought to school.
- Throwing of stones and dangerous objects is not allowed.
- Pupils may not remove any school property without permission.
- Telling of lies and stealing are punishable offences.
- Pupils are encouraged to participate in at least one extra mural.
- Pupils may not bring any toys to school without permission.
- Bubble gum and chewing gum is not permitted at school.
- Teacher must be informed if a child needs to leave early/ is late/ has been absent.
- The office or the teacher must be informed if half day children are to be picked up late.
- Pupils are not permitted to trade any items for personal gain on school grounds.